[3830] CQ160 CW OL0W(OK1DSZ) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 14:57:18 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OL0W
Operator(s): OK1DSZ
Station: OK1DSZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 1135  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 58  Total Score = 584,915

Initially not serious participation because of a two weeks long business trip to
LZ, which ended friday afternoon just a few hours before the kickoff. After one
day with family, contest started for me on Saturday at 15:30Z. I planned to
operate only one night, but on Sunday morning, when I saw I have the same QSO
total as I had in the same moment last year, when I operated full time, then I
decided to go also the last night.

Terrible mess in 1810-25 segment, it is getting worse and worse year by year. I
belive the life would be much easier, if CQ 160 contest commitee decided JA is
a) not multiplier at all or b) everyone gets this mult automatically without
working any. Otherwise I am afraid what mess will be in JA window within next
few years.

Thanks to all who found the way into my log. See you next time.
Zdenek