[3830] CQ160 CW W0SD(W0DB) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 15:15:23 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): W0DB
Station: W0SD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

Total:  QSOs = 1838  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 68  Total Score = 936,054

This has to be a once in a lifetime experience! I am so glad I came up to Ed's
to do this contest. Worked over 250 EU and over 150 JAs. It was incredible to
be working EU in broad daylight from SD! Normal conditions bring us a couple
dozen each of EU and JA. Some EU and JA were over S9, but the majority took
some work do dig out.

As always, Ed's station played perfectly. Rig is a K3 with sub receiver,
antennas are 1/4 wave vertical, dipole at 170', and beverages NE, SW, SE and
NW. Thanks Ed and Edith for your hospitality and for a super weekend, and
thanks to all for the QSOs!

73, Joe W0DB