[3830] CQ160 CW ON4WW Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 17:17:24 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ON4WW
Operator(s): OM3TZZ - ON4WW
Station: ON4WW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Gent - Belgium

Total:  QSOs = 1543  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 79  Total Score = 1,229,580

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Best ever conditions for a topband contest. A pitty the band closed a couple of
hours the second night, but still...great fun!
Since I did the key click modification on my ft-1000mp some years back, it
seems that I have become a victim of my clean signal. I now experience stations
coming ever so close to my run frequency, in a way that I get bothered by their
key clicks and/or other transmission anomalies. Luckily most move immediately
when I explain them what the problem is. Thanks.
73 all es tnx for the Q's - Mark.
ps: oh yes, when a new multiplier has been spotted, it helps when people give
their call once, maximum twice and then LISTEN for the DX. Giving their call 3x
and then again 3x and then again 3x...I wonder if they have ever calculated how
many seconds they are blocking the frequency in just one go.