[3830] BARTG Sprint IZ1LBG(@IW1ARB) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 17:26:03 EST 2009

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: IZ1LBG
Operator(s): IZ1LBG & IW1ARB
Station: IW1ARB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CORTAZZONE

   80:  185  185
   40:  220  220
   20:  471  471
-----------------
Total:  876  876  Mults = 91  Total Score = 478,296

Family partecipation for this contest and one of first MO for us...at the end we
didn't stay many time togheter for some stuff to do but we enjoyed the time...
First hour was terrible...closed to NA and to west EU...then good propagation
to NA with a goog running...20 m band close to NA at 7.30 PM very late respect
the previusly weekend...40 were really open and for first time we have hear
(and also work) NA west coast...we hear it also on 80 m but no chance with
it...
Partecipation was quite good...we work 2 ZL station 1 VK for Oceania continent,
2 ZS, TR and some EA8 for Africa...at the end all 6 continennt were worked...
I would like to thats every body for contact and my congratulation to K4GMH for
his impressive score...
Nice to see on my log Bob ZL2AMI (ZM2A) for the first time since we competed
togheter to SCC this summer...

Filippo IZ1LBG (& Paolo IW1ARB)