[3830] CQ160 CW K8KS(@N8CC) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 27 12:53:26 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K8KS
Operator(s): K8KS, K8QKY, KK9T, NF8J, N8CC
Station: N8CC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Nashville, MI

Total:  QSOs = 1299  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 71  Total Score = 535,600

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

We operated not at all seriously this year, taking beer and restaurant breaks,
and occasionally leaving the radio unmanned for our bull and fish story
sessions.  No wonder our op time was less than 30 hours!  We just had too much
fun, hi hi.  We operated from N8CC's wonderful 160M station and he was an
exemplary host as usual.  It was also nice having some visitors hang around
with us and watch the operators in action.  What a great contest!