[3830] CQ160 CW WB9Z(KE9I) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 28 11:07:19 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WB9Z
Operator(s): KE9I
Station: WB9Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 1785  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 73  Total Score = 914,364

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks for Jerry (WB9Z) for providing use of his fantastic station !

These were the best 160 contest conditions I have ever been witness to. 297
Europe, and 62 Asia (54 JAs). Smattering of AF and SA, only 2 OC. Where were
all the VK/ZL ? The first night worked EU to 0830Z then the band opened to JA.
Next night spent some time hunting mults. Had a goal of 2K Qs and 130 Mults,
missed the Q total by just a bit. Sat night was hard to find a spot to call CQ
! Missed some mults EI, EY and others. I had a blast ! Thanks again Jerry (9Z)
!!

73, Jerry, KE9I