[3830] CQ160 CW PA5KT(@PI4Z) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 28 14:27:52 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: PA5KT
Operator(s): PA5KT
Station: PI4Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 826  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 48  Total Score = 474,240

Due to limited time I just could spent one night.
The other nights the station was used by PA0INA.

This time it was my goal to work some new states.
Before the contest I started with 36, now the score 44. I worked more new ones
but they did not confirm by LotW (yet).

I tried to avoid the pile-ups so did not work on dx multipliers. Running gives
me more fun then being one of the big Eu pileup zoo.

Equipment:
K3 + Alpha 374A, 400W output.
t-Antenne (21m vertical part, 20m horizontal), 30+ radials.
Beverage model W8JI switchable NW/SE just 10-40cm above ground.