[3830] CQ160 CW EA2LU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 30 15:12:02 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EA2LU
Operator(s): EA2LU
Station: EA2LU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Pamplona

Total:  QSOs = 1144  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 66  Total Score = 856,776

Great contest, great propagation, great fun, but, on my side still low ERP and
bad rx antennas, things to improve next year...The better: work 12 JAs stations
for the first time for me, thanks to the effort of URE to get especial
permission from our PTT to operate the full band. Also the great pleasure to
well complet the DXCC during contests operation only.
Thanks you all for the QSOs and patience answering my QRZ.
73 and see you next year, Jorge