[3830] All Asian CW DL3YM SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 1 08:29:16 PDT 2009

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: DL3YM
Operator(s): DL3YM
Station: DL3YM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Karlsruhe

  160:    0     0
   10:    8     7
-------------------
Total:  175   114  Total Score = 22,002

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Operated low power, but I understand there is no all band low power class in
this one. Lots of fun, but not easy getting through without any gain antennas
on the high bands.
80m was extremely noisy, so I did not even try 160. Good to hear some activity
on 10, even better to work some folks with my 80m inverted L there.
My first contest Q ever was in the All Asian Contest in 1981. I was sending 5nn
16 back then. Time flies when you are contesting, hi.