[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 9 20:11:31 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 10

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   7      6
   40:  21     10
   20:  22     13
-------------------
Total:  50     29  Total Score = 1,450

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Tonight I really thought I was finally going to make my 50 Qs and 30 mults goal.
 Not yet!  20 was great and I probably stayed there too long.  40 was not bad
but I was missing too many jump balls.  That resulted in a late move to 80.
With 5 minutes left I needed 7 Qs and 7 mults.  Easy - right?   NO!  I guess my
signal was not the strongest as I was asked for too many repeats.  The glass
half full view is that I at least made the Q count.

The good news is next week is only 7 days away.

One heck of a quick 1/2 hour.

Best luck to everyone in the IARU this weekend.  My wife, N1UXU, and I will be
hosting a mult-op team.  Stop by and give us a Q.

73,
Bruce - N1LN