[3830] IARU W7WHY M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 12 09:14:42 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY + TELNET
Station: W7WHY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

   40:   57     0      10       4
   20:  123     0      19      29
   15:
   10:   38     0       7       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I like the format for this contest.  Just comes at the wrong time as there is
always something going on this time of year.  Only got to put in about 4.5
hours.

Ten meters was a real surprise here.  First time I've been able to have a
little run in a contest.  Band seemed to be open all over the U.S. at the same
time.  Was working Oregon and the east coast at the same time.  Twenty was open
over the pole with some good signals from Eu and Russia.

Thanks for the Q's and 73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT + SB-200
Radio 2  FT-840