[3830] IARU AK4I SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 12 11:43:38 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AK4I
Operator(s): AK4I
Station: AK4I

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Marietta, GA

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   12      0      6       1
   40:   70     49     40      34
   20:   85    125     55      51
   15:    0     10      7       1
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  167    184    108      87  Total Score = 88,884

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This is one of my favorite contests.  Propogation was down but it was still a
lot of fun.  Equipment included a FT-2000 with 20 meter uTuner, an Ameritron
AL-80B amp, a LDG AT-1000 Autotuner, all feeding a Cushcraft MA5B at 76 feet
(23 meters) twisted with a Yaesu G2800 DXA rotor with an Idiom Press control
board.  Propagation was so poor at the start of the contest I actuall walked
outside and inspected all of the cables to make sure that none had come apart.
None had and in about an hour 20 meters opened up and that was the end of my
equipment inspections.