[3830] IARU KU8E SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 12 12:38:08 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA

  160:    1                      1
   80:   35                     11
   40:  223                     54
   20:  179                     42
   15:   17                      6
   10:    8                      2
-------------------------------------
Total:  463     0      0       116  Total Score = 145,116

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PRO + AL811H (500 watts) + wires in trees.

Wish I had more time to play.  Condx not bad for the middle of Summer and the
bottom on the cycle. Heard several EU on 15 meters but couldn't break thru with
just wire antennas. I happened to tune back to 15 later around 0030Z and worked
DA0HQ and E7HQ. Had a couple nice runs on 20 CW just before sunset working both
EU and USA and later on 40 meters. See everyone in the next one....

Jeff KU8E