[3830] IARU W7ZR SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 12 16:56:55 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W7ZR
Operator(s): W7ZR
Station: W7ZR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: AZ

  160:
   80:   14             5
   40:  266            29
   20:  471            58
   15:   95            15
   10:   17             3
-------------------------------------
Total:  863     0     110       0  Total Score = 273,570

This is a great test.  If it weren't in July where shack temps were 93 most of
the time.  Had problem with computer about 17 hours in.  It seems my 80/160
inverted vee got into the UPS and the computer and had a shut down that took a
long time to recover.  After that got a little discouraged.  I did put in more
time than I had planned for since conditions on 20 were great.

Was working EU from 9am until 11 pm on 20m when I quit.  Who would have thought
that with the SFI and A numbers so poor.  Even the few contacts on 10 were
solid.