[3830] IARU K8GT SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 12 18:29:53 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K8GT
Operator(s): K8GT
Station: K8GT

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: 08

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   10     0       5       1
   40:   63     0      12      29
   20:   94     0      18      32
   15:    7     0       3       1
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Both H2Q, Cyprus Amaterur Radio Society and ZF1A, Cayman Amateur Radio Society
have the same abbreviation, CARS.  My logging program only allowed multiplier
points for one of them per band.  Added a dash after one of them and then the
logging program and I were both satisfied.  Finally worked B1HQ, luckily he
wasn't getting many answers on Sunday morn, so after several attempts he got my
call.  Cool.  Hope everyone was a easily pleased as I was, and TNX for the Q's.