[3830] IARU K6CSL SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 12 20:33:49 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SJV

  160:    2     0       1       0
   80:    3     0       1       0
   40:   20     0       6       2
   20:   33     0      14       5
   15:    4     0       3       0
   10:    4     0       2       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   66     0      27       7  Total Score = 4,104

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I would have really liked to have worked W1AW/KL7 on more bands than 20, the
only time I heard him when he was not hiding below .025. I heard NU1AW/KH6 on
80, 40, 20 and 15 but never above .025 where I could work him. I'm sorry, but I
can't help but believe there's a sportsmanship problem that only allows the
"elite" access. I guess they don't need me in their log if I'm a General class
operator. This just added to the dismal band conditions. Very discouraging.
Bert, K6CSL