[3830] IARU ZW5HQ(@PY5EG) Headquarters HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 15 05:13:17 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ZW5HQ
Operator(s): PY5KD, PY5CC,PY3VK,PY5CW,PP5JR, PP5EG, PP5NW, PU5FJR, PU5BIA,PY2NY, PY2WS, PY2LSM, PY2ZXU, PY2BK, PY2EYE, PY2YU
Station: PY5EG

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: BRAZIL

  160:    58      2    13       14
   80:    66    150    19       28
   40:   645    937    30       51
   20:  1131    892    39       48
   15:   581    519    29       41
   10:   100     44    14       20
-------------------------------------
Total:  2581   2544   144      202  Total Score = 8,135,152

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Hi Folks:
Two weeks before the contest PY5KD, Luciano came with the idea to organize a HQ
operation using some of the Araucaria Dx contest stations. For the first time we
entered in this category. LABRE and ANATEL, gave us a great support and we got a
special license to use the ZW5HQ callsign.
The usual nice GADX friends accepted the challenge and we got into the
contest.
Very bad propagation but we had a lot of fun, using the Curitiba contest
station (ZW5B), Araraquara (PS2T), Florianopolis (PT5T), S.Paulo (PW2D) and
PY2YU.
Follow operators participated of the effort
PY5KD, PY3VK, PP5XX, PY5CW, PP5EG, PP5JR, PP5NW, PY2NY, PY2WS, PY2LSM, PY2ZXU,
PY2BK, PY2EYE, and the brand new hams PU5FJR (Du 10 years)) and PU5BIA (Bia 13
years)) PP5JR´s son and daughter.
We had the great pleasure to have our old friend PY5CW (Eduardo) coming back to
contest activity after around 10 years in QRT.
Thanks for being in our logs
73
Oms PY5EG