[3830] IARU SV5DKL SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 15 23:10:11 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: SV5DKL
Operator(s): SV5DKL
Station: SV5DKL

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Rhodes Isl. (EU-001)
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0     0        0
   80:    2      1     0        2
   40:    7      1     0        7
   20:    1      1     0        2
   15:   13      4     0       13
   10:    4      5     0        8
-------------------------------------
Total:   27     12     0       32  Total Score = 1,248

While taking a break from our HQ operation as SX0HQ (15m SSB station) I went
back home working some HQs I wanted, especially DA0HQ (great job, guys,
congrats!!), because I am after the DA0HQ award...after Iaru 2009 I think I
need 5 or 6 Qs more with DA0HQ for the award...next year it's a must!
Setup was :
Yaesu FT-2000 @ 100W
Antennas: 12,5m high fiberglass vertical by Spiderbeam w/ 1kW auto ant coupler
@ its base
Delta loop w/ total length 30m + 10m ladder line feeder from the ant coupler
I'll prepare my station for CQ WW CW 2009 contest this summer for an all-band
HP entry. Hope to hear you there.
73s
de Stathis, SV5DKL