[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 16 20:30:12 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 17

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   80:  12      6
   40:  13      9
   20:  32     13
-------------------
Total:  57     28  Total Score = 1,596

Very fun evening, especially on 20m, seemed like it would keep going for a LONG
time. Was on 20 for 14 minutes, then to 40m which was very noisy for 9 minutes,
and finally 80m for 7 minutes, again noisy.  I actually had the most trouble on
40m.

Was my best number of Q's, mults were down, but it was fun really running as
hard as I could with one radio.

I can see where 2 radios would really help, especially since I had 2 minutes
with no Q's, need to eliminate those minutes.

Almost made my goal of 60 Q's, thanks for all the fun and see you all next week
Lord willing!  73 Todd WD0T