[3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jul 18 22:46:44 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  654   171  Total Score = 111,834

Club:

Team: LCC

Comments:

Great fun!  Man, I love this contest.  Too bad it had to end.

Ten meters was actually open but only managed 3 contacts.  Two of those
contacts ended up being five-banders - Bud AA3B and Dean N0XR - thanks guys.
There were no west coast openings on 15 or 10.  20M was good but I didn't seem
to do well there.  Low bands ruled the contest once again.

My laptop crashed 3 times.  This is a first for me as I don't ever recall
having a computer problem in a long time.

Thanks to all that worked me.  And thanks to Charlie, KI5XP, for putting the
Louisiana Contest Club (LCC) team together.

73, Don AA5AU