[3830] NAQP RTTY VY2SS Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 19 06:28:40 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VY2SS
Operator(s): VY2SS
Station: VY2SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  473   121  Total Score = 57,233

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: Aurora Busters

Comments:

I dragged up a couple of wire antennas for 40M and 80M.  The 80M is a bit bent
and went up in the last hour before the contest so it didn't get any testing.
VA7ST called me in the fist few minutes of the event on 15M but did not respond
to my efforts to continue the QSO and when I hollered "Hey Bud, I'm calling
you!" I kept getting AA3B who is also a Bud. So I worked him instead. I did
manage to work the rest of my Aurora Busters team members.

This is my best score in recent memory. 80M was a dissapointment and I was very
tired at local midnight so I thought I would lie down for a bit and catch the
last hour. Next thing I knew it was 8AM and the sun was shining through the
window. Next time I hope to have all my antennas installed and working. Thanks
for the QSOs I will be looking for you all in the next one.
QRV next week in IOTA (NA-029) 73,

-Robby
VY2SS