[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 19 10:33:24 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO, KT1I, N1QDX, KB1LRL, KB1JXJ
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: ma

Total:  663   150  Total Score = 99,450

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Lots of fun, as usual!   This is our best score for this contest, especially
considering the band conditions!  15 gave up early, 20 was a struggle, but 40
was great, 80 was noisy, as usual for this time of the year.
Hope to see you all again in the next contest!

Special thanks to KB1JZU for help to get the antennas back up in the trees, and
to KB1JXJ for keeping us fed!

The "Bambi" crew, Gordon, Charlie, Paul, Ray and Pauline.