[3830] IARU DP4K(DL8OBQ) SO SSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jul 21 06:21:02 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DP4K
Operator(s): DL8OBQ
Station: DP4K

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH:

  160:   0       16     3       11
   80:   0      134    11       29
   40:   0      366    17       36
   20:   0      947    34       38
   15:   0      347    13       28
   10:   0      145     6       25
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1955    84      167  Total Score = 1,400,000

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Rig: 2xFT1000 + ACOM2000
Ant: Opti 17-4 at 30m
     Opti 16-3 at 24m
     Titanex V160
     Dipole 40/80m

Very good score for me. Only number of mults too low.
SO2R needs a lot of training..
Thanks for the QSOs!

Heiko, DK3DM and me did a lot of antenna work during the last weeks.
We took the fullsize 2el 40m Beam down because of too often broken.
We installed an Opti 17-4 instead. A bit heavy (98kg) but very good
quality and it worked fine in the test.
Now we only need more sun spots! This time wasn't bad at all. 20m opened
very late but stayed opened until our sunrise.

cu in the IOTA. We plan to do M/S.
73, Uli