[3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 23 20:43:08 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 24

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   80:   9      8
   40:  20     13
   20:  16     11
-------------------
Total:  45     32  Total Score = 1,440

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

SO1R via IC-746PRO
RF radiation via TH6 and ATB34 on 20m;  40-2CD on 40m; 80m inverted V dipole.
Audio copy via OOTE (one-op-two-ears)
Logging via NA under DOS 6.22  -- an oldie but reliable goody.  :)

A personal best score for me by only 19 points.  My goal for tonight was to get
more than 50 Qs over 30 Ms and over 1500 points, but the Q count suffered a bit.
 Conditions were great on 20 and 40.  Eighty started slow, and the Q rate
suffered there for a few minutes.  I had many more unanswered CQs on 80 than on
20 and 40.  Signals were more sparse on 80.  Others waited too long to QSY to
80?

First 12 minutes on twenty, next 12 minutes on forty, and last 6 minutes on
eighty meters.

Thanks for the Qs and Ms.  A fun time as always.

73, Gary