[3830] IOTA N4A Multi-Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jul 27 05:31:02 PDT 2009

                    IOTA Contest

Call: N4A
Operator(s): N3ND, W0UCE, W4KAZ, N4YDU
Station: N4A

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Core Banks, NC

   80:   20       7        0       0
   40:  302      47       17       6
   20:  306      30      185      33
   15:    5       5        1       1
   10:    1       1        1       1
Total:  634      90      204      41  Total Score = 610,722

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another grand time. Band conditions weren't the greatest, but the rates were
good at times. This was a great team effort. W0UCE's cooking was outstanding,
as were the continual jokes between W0UCE and N3ND. W4KAZ is a field operating
expert. He's got more equipment and no-how then anyone I know for field
operations.

The Core Banks is a wonderful place to operate for the IOTA contest. We arrived
Friday just past noon and had mostly everything setup by 3 p.m. There were
complications with computer stuff, but in the end everything worked.

QSL direct to N4YDU or via LOTW.

73,

N4A Team