[3830] IOTA GM0FGI SO24SSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jul 27 11:32:44 PDT 2009

                    IOTA Contest

Call: GM0FGI
Operator(s): GM0FGI
Station: GM0FGI

Class: SO24SSB HP
QTH: Isle of Bute Scotlan

   80:                   110       26
   40:                   143       34
   20:                   243       33
   15:                   144       15
   10:                    23        7
Total:   0        0      663      115  Total Score = 550,275

Club: GMDX Group

Comments:

Summer conditions with few contacts outside of Europe; best DX BX5AA (20m), best
got away PT5T (40m). Hard going on 10m, but my antenna needs improvement. Phone
bands very busy throughout the contest, always difficult to split time between
bands, S&P and Run; I never seem to get it right!.

 Another enjoyable contest.Thanks to organisers and for all contacts; log will
be uploaded to LOTW

EQUIPMENT: ICOM 7600, ACOM 1010 300 watts
ANTENNAS : 20-10m VK2ABQ at 25ft; 40m vertical; 80m Loop
SOFTWARE : N1MM