[3830] IOTA TK2Y(F5MZN) SO24Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 30 00:15:56 PDT 2009

                    IOTA Contest

Call: TK2Y
Operator(s): F5MZN
Station: TK2Y

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: Corsica Island

   80:   69       10       73      19
   40:   67       16      101      17
   20:  314       40      654      66
   15:  120       27      420      42
   10:   84       21      416      39
Total:  654      114     1664     183  Total Score = 4,695,570

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K3 + tribander and dipoles + HL2K

Second participation to the IOTA contest, and first one from an Island.
This 24h contest is definitly a good opportunity to have lots of fun!

Conditions were rather good on all bands and especially excellent on Sunday,
with some good Es openings to Europe on 15 and 10.

Retrospectively I could probably had to accentuate my efforts on CW and 80/40,
where lots of multiplers are still missing.

Special thanks to TK5EP for making the station available and help, as well as
to F5MUX who could not take part to the contest entirely, and then accepted to
give up the seat to me!

CU next year!

73 de Olivier / F5MZN @ TK2Y