[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Jul 31 20:39:31 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - August 1

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   7      5
   40:  19     17
   20:  19     16
Total:  46     39  Total Score = 1,794

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Two minutes before the start, one of my K3s went into a lockup.  Couldn't debug
the problem, so just moved all antennas to the one good rig.  After the contest
I found a cable problem, fixed it and all should be ready for SO2R tomorrow.

20m not so good tonite, 40 was better, and even worked W4OC on 80m, so there's
hope for low bands on Saturday.  Tnx to the Locust for the 160m mult!

In two weeks, we'll have an SSB practice night before the SSB NAQP.