[3830] WPX CW AF6EV SOAB(R) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 1 01:10:25 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AF6EV
Operator(s): AF6EV
Station: AF6EV

Class: SOAB(R) LP
QTH: CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for a real fun contest. Conditions were great at night and I had a blast.
I set a pre-contest goal of 500 Qs and I'm really happy I made it. It kept me
going during the more frustrating times. This is my second WPX CW and I feel I
improved a lot since last year. At least I'm not getting as many OPs frustrated
with me, although I did have my moments. I even got brave and tried to run a
little bit, but I did get better rate and mults by S&P. I'm tired, but I'm
already looking forward to next year.

FT-450 @100W
80 Meter Loop @20Ft
N1MM