[3830] WPX CW 9A3XV(@9A4M) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jun 2 04:54:45 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A3XV
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A4M

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN85EI, NR SISAK
Operating Time (hrs): 35:54

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

RIG:
TS 2000

ANT:
80  DELTA LOOP
40  VERTICAL
20/15/10 FB-53

First of all, I would like to thank Brane 9A2KD, Zvone 9A3XM and Mate 9A4M for
a great hosting on their excellent location. After that I would like to thank
all of you who gave me a call.

Bands ware in good shape, and the quiet location gave me a chance to hear
callers without problem. I would like to apologize to all who had to repeat
their calls, but at times I was so tired that I had problems with receiving cw
- especially on Sunday. Next time I will be better prepared.

To say it in on sentence: excellent hosts, excellent location and an excellent
contest!!!

I love this game!

Sale, 9A3XV