[3830] WPX CW KC0MO(K0OU) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jun 2 08:57:50 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KC0MO
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KC,MO

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Thought we were going to multi-op, so I was following the 10 minute role when I
changed bands until I realized it was going to end up a single op. Don't think
that hurt me too much since my rate wasn't that great anyway. The old
Soviet-bloc stations really saved the day as they were out in force. Really
great to hear them. JA's were also prevailant. South Americans were scarce.
Checked 10 often but found only the statesides. Good fun.