[3830] WPX CW KV8Q SOAB(TS) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jun 3 04:15:53 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: OH

As usual, lots of fun in this event.  Had some good success on 40
picking up lots of 6 pointers.  Too much QRN on 80 to do any good
there.  20 was its usual self.  15 opened a little bit but not
anything to Europe from this station.  Ten was a bust - 2 Q's there.
If we get a few sunspots next year, I'll have to change my strategy.
Thanks for the Q's and I'll see you all next year.
Rig = TenTec Jupiter @ 100 watts
Antenna = G5RV @ 45'
Software = N1MM