[3830] WPX CW IO4T(IK4VET) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 4 14:56:05 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IO4T
Operator(s): IK4VET
Station: IO4T

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Modena

My first soab effort in a big contest since 2004, first ever on cw.
I'm quite happy even if i was tired after a vy busy week.
My apoligize to who called me when i started sleeping in front of the radio, i
remember i wasn't able to copy E7DX at 20 over 9 :-)

Conditions were ok but not amazing!
Es was not strong and wide, openings to us were ok on 20 just when absorption
fade away in eu late evening. 20m were amazing probably in norther locations.

FT100MP - AL1200
10m 4/4 yagi @5m/11m
15m 5L @11m)
20m 5L @17m