[3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 4 20:13:30 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 5

Call: K0DXC
Operator(s): K0DXC
Station: K0DXC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Jackson, OH
Operating Time (hrs): .4

   80:  13      9
   40:   8      5
   20:   5      4
-------------------
Total:  32     17  Total Score = 544

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Rig: PROIII
Antenna: "K1AR Dipole"

Hey DanWa.... I LOGGED AND SENT THIS ENTIRE NS BY HAND! You should be proud!

I didn't plan on logging or sending by hand but I was forced to... On Sunday
morning I came home from church to find my computer dismantled - my dad was
putting a new one in it's place. Well, I would have preferred to do it by
myself AFTER WPX CW ended but, oh well...

I still don't have my WPX CW log. I was QRV as KW9A.

I DID NOT record this weeks NSL. As I said, I still don't have a computer to
log / record with. I did get it working fine on Monday but then my dad did
something with it and now it's really messed up. Hopefully it gets fixed by
next weeks ladder.

If anyone remembers how strong I was could you send me an email with my
approximate RST? The K1AR Dipole was just put up after Dayton and I'm still not
sure exactly where it's nulls are.

Nice to work everyone. Sorry to the few of you who experienced the poor side of
my FIST. Normally I can send 50 +++ WPM by hand easily with very few errors but
I was late getting on tonight and was just very jittery overall. Hopefully next
week I can pull my station back together and finally get back into posting high
scores. K9MMS is still beating me!

For those of you wondering - I was sending with a Begali single lever HST key.
Very FB FB FB!

73... CU all next week.

73,
Cal, K0DXC