[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 4 21:05:08 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 5

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   9      9
   40:  11      7
   20:   5      4
-------------------
Total:  25     20  Total Score = 500

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

20 was good but hard to get an answer to CQ's and hard to win the jumps.

Heh, had to laugh, I think it was N3BB that was calling me and I had the
keyboard all messed up.  Seemed to take an eternity to get that to the right
mode.  It was probably all of 15 seconds, but seemed like a long time.  :)

The score is the same as last week when we had no dupes.  I do notice that I am
getting my CW legs faster already.  Practice practice.  These Thursday evenings
are great!

Worked ZF2DO and Writelog would not take DX or ZF.  How do we log DX?

73, es hope to C U next week, John  K0TG