[3830] NCCC Sprint ZF2DO(N5DO) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 4 21:17:14 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 5

Call: ZF2DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: ZF2DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ZF
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   4      4
   40:  16     11
   20:  21     13
-------------------
Total:  41     28  Total Score = 1,148

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Vacationing again in Grand Cayman.  Last year I operated in the ns from ZF using
a FT-897D to a Outbacker antenna attached to a lounge chair outside our condo.
I made very few contacts, but W7WHY and NO5W were both strong on the little
antenna.  This year I was able to use the ZF1A station, so I brought my K3 down
and things were super.  Everyone was strong, but K6VVA was really loud -- sounds
like you have rf getting to Lizard Peak!  I will be on from here again next
week, but will have to go back to being N5DO again after that.  Rats!