[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Jun 5 04:56:54 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:  13      4
   40:  20     14
   20:  18     10
-------------------
Total:  51     28  Total Score = 1,428

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  20M was quite good to the
west coast and fair as close in as TX.  40M was again good to the west, but
only fair to some areas east of the MS.  Seemed to lose most of the "jump
balls" on 40.  80M seemed to be continuous QSOs with TN and MN and the mult
total was incredibly low.  10 of the 51 QSOs were same band "dupes," including
one that I had to insist that dupes were OK this week.
Lots of fun as always.  Tomorrow, I will be one of the ops at WX4RUS in the AL
QSO Party operating from the Russell County, AL EOC.  Russell Co. AL is just
across the Chattahoochee River from my home in Columbus, GA.  Hope to work many
of you in the AQP and CU all next Thursday.  73, John, K4BAI.