[3830] AlQP K0RC SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 7 10:49:27 PDT 2009

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: MN

  160:    0      0
   80:   13      2
   40:   52     15
   20:   51     11
   15:    7      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  126     28  CW Mults = 60  Ph Mults = 20  Total Score = 21,920

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This was the first AL QSO Party I recall ever working. It was fun. I'll be back
next year. My basic goal was 100 QSOs. I didn't do a great job following the
mobiles although 69 contacts were logged with the 9 stations I found.

K4AGM and NY4N were contacted 14 times each, followed by KN4Y with 13, KC4HW at
11, and N5WR at 10. K4EXT, K4NO, KG4BVK, and WA4LWI were in the single digits
but brought many needed counties into the log. Thank you mobile operators, you
always bring excitement to the QSO Parties!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN