[3830] ANARTS K7IA SOST HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 14 16:29:13 PDT 2009

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOST HP
QTH: New Mexico

   80:
   40:   32   167    13
   20:  168  1644    41
-------------------------
Total:  201  1811    54  Continents = 5  Total Score = 489,070

SteppIR Yagi on the blink since the middle of the WPX CW, so the SteppIR
vertical got the green light.  What a difference!

No activity heard on 15 or 80 meters, at least whenever I checked.  Good
conditions into EU late into the evenings on 20.

My first ANARTS RTTY, and I enjoyed the various QSO point values, determined by
CQ Zone to Zone endpoints.  The total points and score certainly expand
quickly!

It would be fun if this event became as popular as the WPX RTTY or the CQ WW
RTTY!

Many thanks to those who participated.

73, Dan Murphy