[3830] ANARTS KI6DY/0 SOST HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 14 18:22:01 PDT 2009

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: KI6DY/0
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: SOST HP
QTH: Kansas

   80:    1     8     0
   40:   51   325    16
   20:  274  2823    58
   15:   86   534    22
   10:    6    16     2
-------------------------
Total:  418  3706    98  Continents = 6  Total Score = 2,179,228

Wanted to at least make a semi-serious effort as this was the last running of
this contest. Probably the most hours I've ever spent working ANARTS as usually
summertime weather lures me from the radio.

Something about the Writelog scoring for this contest does not look right to
me. Don't think its giving me credit for working call area six for some reason.
My only contact on 80M was W6WRT and my summary sheet shows no mult for that
band. Rules state:

CONTACT with one's own Country/multipliers counts for QSO point’s AND AS A
MULTIPLIER.

The other weird thing is I am not in call area six.

Anyway, we'll let the log checkers figure it out.

Obviously, 20M was the money band but at least 15M is starting to show some
life.

Had fun, thanks to all that called in.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)