[3830] ARRL June VHF KY5R Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 14 20:21:08 PDT 2009

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM64 AL

    6:  404   124
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  404   124  Total Score = 50,096

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Great to hr the  6mtr band co-operating from EM64 this year. TNX Mother Nature!!
Didn't have a full time effort however on Sunday morning I wish I had put all my
available time in at the start of the test. Wrkd from 1800 to 1835 and ended up
with 135Q's in the log. Had to QRT and didn't get back till about
2330 however the wave had past..... Sunday just a grid hunting day to the
west,NW and SW. Had some Alabama Contest group activity for a change from AL
grids EM64,63,62,60 which I hope helped those on the other end. Have to work on
EM61 fer next yr. TNX to all for Q's and activiy.  Tim, KY5R