[3830] ARRL June VHF WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Jun 14 20:33:02 PDT 2009

                          ARRL VHF QSO Party - June 2009

GRID SQUARE:    EN61
CALL USED:      WO9S  	ARRL SECTION:  IL
Single operator multiband

 	       	 QSOs  QSO POINTS MULTIPLIERS

 	 50 MHz	 245      245        101
 	144 MHz	  80       80         25
 	222 MHz   31       62         18
 	432 MHz	  35       70         15
 		 ---      ---        ---
 	TOTAL  	 391      457        159 = 72,663 points

 	Club participation: Society of Midwest Contesters

My second-best June score ever (hard to beat the phenomenal conditions
in 2006), despite having only part time (16 hours) to operate and having
issues (probably water) with the 432 antenna.  6 meters was a delight on
Saturday, and looked like it was lining up for a repeat on Sunday (but I
had to QRT at 1630Z).  Several new grids on 6, a couple more on the
higher bands, and finally managed to work Kevin, W9GKA, in EM58, after
several years of trying.

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date: June 15, 2009  Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner Call:  WO9S

Jon Rosner, WO9S