[3830] ARRL June VHF N4PN Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 14 20:38:11 PDT 2009

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MACON,GA

    6:  289   116
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  289   116  Total Score = 33,524

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Nice to be back on the Magic Band....not so magic last time I was on
about 55 years ago....on AM, with my parents and everyone else trying
to pick up WSB - Channel 2 from Atlanta 75 miles away on an outside
antenna...our TV and several of the neighbors sets got up and walked
away everytine I transmitted with that big Lafayette 10w rig...

Saturday was great with Sunday a lot slower...still lots of activity.
Worked W4AVY Sunday night, last contact, all-time new grid - EM63..
Worked J39BS for a new DXCC on Saturday...

With a little help from a friend on Saturday morning, got my beam
up from 20' to about 35'...maybe it helped some.

Rig" Icom IC-7000 - 100w
     Antenna: 6el Cushcraft

73, Paul, N4PN