[3830] ARRL June VHF K8MM Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 14 22:04:54 PDT 2009

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K8MM
Operator(s): K8MM
Station: K8MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN83

    6:  19     14
    2:   2      1
  222:   1      1
  432:   2      1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  24     17  Total Score = 459

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

I spent most of the weekend putting my antennas back in the air, poor timing for
sure. I managed to work several stations on 6M with my beam laying on my roof.
For the last hour of the contest I finally had all my antennas up on the tower
and worked and moved a few guys from 50 Mhz up through 432 Mhz. This is the
first time I've had 222 Mhz capability and managed one contact.

I built Elecraft 6M and 222 transverters last week and glad I got to try both
of them out. They integrate really well with my K2/100's. See you in a couple
months.