[3830] ANARTS VE4EAR SOST LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 15 05:06:01 PDT 2009

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: SOST LP
QTH:

   80:    1     8     1
   40:   40   470    23
   20:  202  3082    65
   15:   29   143    13
   10:    1     2     1
-------------------------
Total:  273  3705   103  Continents = 6  Total Score = 2,291,290

Spare time effort only, a bit in the evenings on Friday and Saturday and some
early morning Saturday was all I could squeeze in. Sunday was my anniversary so
radio time was pretty much nil.

Saturday morning there was a great e's opening on 15 and 10 m that allowed me
to work several close in states on 15m. 10 was open but no one was around.

Friday night 20 was open and worked plenty of EU dx. Saturday morning rthere
was a great JA opening. 40 was never very productive and only a handful oif EU
and a couple VKs were worked.

Worked K7QQ on 80-15 and was hoping to find him on Sunday afternoon during my
few moments on the air to get him to move to 10m as it was open, no luck.

Spent most of the contest S&P trying to work DX instead of running. Had the 2M
points after 10 hours.

My few moments of radio time on Sunday was spent on 6m.

A really fun contest, hopefully it won't be the last.

73  Ed