[3830] ARRL June VHF K0OU Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 15 09:56:50 PDT 2009

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM28(MO)
Operating Time (hrs):

  432:   11     3
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  191    80  Total Score = 16,160

Club: Raytown ARC

Comments:

Testing out our field day antnnas. Set up here is IC-756proIII on 6M to 5 el at
18 ft and IC-910 to 8 el 2M at 21 ft and 6 el 440 at 24 ft. Antennas too low to
do very well. Had deep, rapid QSB on 6 both days causing lost Q's when I could
not complete the exchange. Also problems on 432 gave me fits and finally had to
change coax to fix it, but it did fix it. That is why I like to test the stuff
out before we set it up at field day.
CU all on FD from K0GQ. Tnx for the vhf Q's.