[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 18 22:58:22 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 19

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   1      1
   40:  16      7
   20:  49     18
-------------------
Total:  66     26  Total Score = 1,716

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Well I did it!   I USED A COMPUTER !!  First time in NS that I used a computer.
And to tell you the truth, it was pretty neat - looking over at that screen and
watching that atomic clock tick away the half hour. Was actually able to start
to the second and end to the second. (My only 80m mult was W7OM, QSO initiated
at 0259:58  with two seconds to go. Thanks ROD!).  Must admit those machines
are pretty cool, being able to be so accurate for keeping time.

 Thinking of getting an peripheral add-on next week, using the microwave
portion of the computer to heat some coffee during the NS. Not sure where to
pour the coffee in, but theres a flat 6" slot across the front....that must be
it. Gonna try it tomorrow morning.

73 from your luddite pal, K7SS
Dan Wa
Pencil, Paper, One Radio and no reboots.