[3830] All Asian CW W4IX SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 21 16:46:50 PDT 2009

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   1      1
   20:  83     48
   15:   5      3
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  89     52  Total Score = 4,628

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Friday night was amazing hr, just put up a small dipole in the trees, the band
was hopping, wrkd everything I hrd...after midnight, that was abt it, hardly
hrd any UA9/0 stns the rest of the weekend. Ja's were pretty gud in the
mornings, but cud only wrk the strongest ones with my dipole and 100 watts.
UP7A had an amazing signal and he worked me!! my only 40 meter qso, hrd only a
handful of JA's on 40 but they cud not hr me, oh well!! Has fun anyways. I
think this is the most Asian stations I have ever wrkd in any contest, dipoles
will be history soon...73's and CU All in the IARU Contest.