[3830] All Asian CW KA6SGT SOSB/20 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 21 21:34:10 PDT 2009

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: KA6SGT
Operator(s): KA6SGT
Station: KA6SGT

Class: SOSB/20 QRP
QTH: INDIANA
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  10     6
Total:  10     6  Total Score = 54

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions were the worst I can recall since entering participating in the 1992
All Asian contest.  Asiatic Russia and Kazakhstan were constant S-4 signals on
20 meters Saturday evening and easy to work QRP, but no other signals.  On
Sunday, there were no asian stations to be heard.  Time was better spent
completing the transfer of my paper logging to computer, and catching up on
QSLs.  Hopefully conditions will improve by next year.