[3830] All Asian CW WA4PXP(@W7DXX) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 22 16:24:47 PDT 2009

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: WA4PXP
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: W7DXX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Las Cruces NM

   40:  10     10
   20:  20     20
Total:  30     30  Total Score = 900

Could not put in the time this year.  Thanks to Keith for the use of the
Internet controlled station.
I did not stay up long enough to find a real opening on 20.  Worked every thing
I called including the C4 which is a haul to New Mexico.  Whoops just remembered
I called 7Z1SJ and he came back but never could complete the QSO.
On 40 its usually just a matter of putting in the hours but I did not do that.
I am also incentive challenged so on 40 I have to do a lot of high power CQing
to generate QSO count above 7025.  Did hear and work UA0IDZ under a loud JA on
7026.
Heard XV1X down on 7005 good signal.  Thought I heard a UN7 around 1400 on 40m
that is a pretty tough path from New Mexico with just a dipole.

Thanks to all for copying my choppy and clipped internet latent signal.

Jim
WA4PXP